A Solid Foundation is a resource for parents hoping to establish the basics for a faith in Christ in their young, preschool-aged children. As a former Chapel leader for a private Christian school, I have a heart for children's ministry and for growing my children in God from the very beginning. Now, as a stay-at-home-mom, that has become my full-time job. Please start at the Introduction in my sidebar and use all of my material as you wish!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

House Rules

I have come across several really cute tutorials for a family rules canvas that would be a great way to preserve the "House Rules" you and your kids establish during Week 5's activities. If you're looking to dive in further with the crafts, here are some great tutorials.





I hope these inspire you to get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment